OHM BALI RETREAT 2019
- 7 days and 6 nights (Oct 15-21) in the most clean, serene Nature you can imagine with full accommodations provided by Bali Eco Stay. (If you’re traveling with a partner/friend, let us know and we will book you together. These are big villas/bungalows that we are going to share with our tribe for the week.)
- Transportation to and from the retreat and airport (~2 hour trip).
- Guided tour of the land we’re staying on. (Rice paddy and permaculture exploration.)
- Rising Rituals first thing every morning. (Guided morning routine you can take home with you. “Win the morning, win the day!”)
- Daily movement sessions. (Practical, natural, human movement skills. “Be strong to be helpful.”)
- Daily breathing exercises. (All movement starts with breath.)
- Daily mindfulness practices. (Everything starts in the mind. “Strong mind, strong body”)
- Movement exploration. (Adventure, application, and adaptation.)
- Practical self-defense. (Principles, mindset, and techniques.)
- “Open mat” Jiu Jitsu training in the open-air bale (optional)
- Delicious, local, organic meals. (Breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.)
- Quality, organic coffee and tea. (Organic coffee harvested and made on-site.)
- The purest volcanic spring water straight from the source.
- Guided nature treks/Mount Bantukaru summit. (Experience the real, beautiful Bali.)
- Waterfall exploration, walks, sits, and swims.
- 1-hour Balinese massage. (Unwind your body and mind. Relax and reset.)
- Local workshops with the elders. (Make coconut oil, create a shelter from coconut palm leaves, and carve a wooden knife and sheath.)
- Bon fire with traditional Balinese music to close on the last day of retreat.
ABOUT BALI ECO STAY
A Green Sanctuary in the Heart of Bali
Nestled in its very own luscious green valley, Bali Eco Stay is surrounded by fresh water springs and pure mountain streams that cascade down a twelve-meter waterfall into a rock pool of profound beauty. The resort is surrounded by towering food forests and sculptured rice terraces, and sits 480 meters above sea level, thus creating refreshing temperatures that are at least 5 to 10 degrees cooler than the coasts of Bali. Bali Eco Stay takes its ethos of treading lightly upon the earth very seriously without compromising on the comfort of guests. Upon arriving in this mystical setting, you will indulge in all that nature has to offer, with fresh authentic food, breath-taking landscapes and vistas, and cooling temperatures with mountain breezes and fresh rock pools. Come and rediscover your sense of equilibrium and reconnect with nature.
*Limited to 12 spaces.
*Bring A Friend discount code available with the One Payment option. Enter “BringAFriend20” and your friend’s name at checkout for 20% off, each!
*No refunds within 60 days of the retreat. Partial refunds available up until 60 days prior (minus $400 cancellation fee).
- Book your flights to/from Denpasar (DPS) airport.
- We’ll arrange transportation for you from the airport to the retreat center on the 15th, and back on the 21st of October (~2-hour drive)
- Email us your flight itinerary for pick-up/drop-off.
- We’ll send an email of anything you might need to bring a few weeks prior, but remember, this is an all-inclusive retreat. The only thing you’ll really need to bring is your body, mind, and the openness to have the experience of a lifetime.
- Click here to read what people are saying about their experience at Bali Eco Stay!
In addition to all the intensive movement, breath, and mindfulness practices, workshops, and guided activities we will do together, there will be enough time for you to explore even more of Bali’s beautiful nature and culture. Bali Eco Stay offers a variety of activities including trekking through diverse ecosystems, full- or half-day tours (as comfortable or rugged as you want), and a wide range of workshops rooted in Bali traditions. Or, if you simply wish to relax, you might indulge yourself with another Balinese massage, swim in the pure water pool, sit by the waterfalls, read a book, play chess, or just enjoy the beautiful views all around.