THE OHM COSTA RICA RETREAT
- 7-days/6-nights immersed in Pura Vida with full accommodations provided by Samasati.
- Casitas that we are going to share with our tribe for the week. Private Casita available upon request. If you’re traveling with a partner/friend, let us know and we will book you together.
- Shuttle bus transportation from a hotel near the airport to the retreat, and back at the end of the retreat (~4 hour trip).
- “Rising Rituals” first thing every morning – guided morning routines that set your day up for success. “Win the morning, win the day!”
- Daily movement sessions – practical, natural, human movement skills based on the motto, “Be strong to be helpful.”
- Daily breathing exercises – all movement starts with breath.
- Daily mindfulness practices – everything starts in the mind. “Strong mind, strong body”
- Movement exploration – adventure, application, and adaptation.
- Cold immersion – overcome mental barriers (optional).
- Practical self-defense based on MovNat Combatives and Jiu Jitsu (Gracie Combatives and Rickson Gracie’s Invisible Jiu Jitsu) – principles, mindset, and techniques.
- “Open mat” style Jiu Jitsu training in the (optional).
- Farm-to-table, local/sustainable/organic food. Buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Paleo, raw, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free available.
- Costa Rican coffee, tea, cold-pressed fruit juices.
- Guided nature treks – experience the real Pura Vida of Costa Rica
- Waterfall exploration – soak in nature’s power and glory.
- 1-hour massage – unwind your body and mind. Relax and reset.
- Free time to explore and experience whatever you desire.
Samasati Costa Rica
Our sanctuary is situated amidst 250 acres of pristine Costa Rican rainforest on the unspoiled Caribbean side of the country. While you enjoy nature’s healing embrace, you’ll also enjoy all the comfort and conveniences of a modern retreat designed to maximize your serenity, peace and connection to nature and to your deeper self.
- Dine on locally sourced gourmet food at our restaurant and sip tropical drinks in our lounge
- Enjoy signature treatments in our wellness spa
- Rest Comfortably in our accommodations with running water and electricity (yes you are in the Rainforest but you do not have to rough it!)
- Relax in our jacuzzi or lounge in your hammock on your terrace
Because the rainforest regulates the temperature naturally, you’ll breathe clean, fresh air without the need for air conditioners. And we encourage you to fully unplug, put down your electronic screens and recharge your personal batteries. Let the natural light of sun, moon and stars illuminate your face and elevate your spirit.
* Limited to 15 awesome human beings.
* Enter “BRINGAFRIEND20” and your friend’s name at checkout for 20% off, each!
* Partial refunds available 60 days prior to start of the retreat (minus $400 cancellation fee), no refunds within 60 days.
- Book your flights to/from Juan Santamaria (SJO) Airport.
- We’ll arrange transportation for you from the airport to the retreat center on the 19th, and back on the 25th of September (~4-hour drive)
- Email us your flight itinerary for pick-up/drop-off.
- We’ll send an email of anything you might need to bring a few weeks prior, but remember, this is an all-inclusive retreat. The only thing you’ll really need to bring is your body, mind, and the openness to have the experience of a lifetime!
- Click here to read what people are saying about their experience at Samasati!
In addition to all the intensive movement, breath, and mindfulness practices, the workshops, and guided activities that we will do together, there will be enough time for you to explore and experience whatever you desire. Options offered by Samasati include tours to local towns, cultural attractions, visit the beaches, take yoga & surf lessons, horse back riding, cacao ceremonies, get another massage, etc.